Home Education

General Information:

Many options are available to home education families. For families who would like their child to receive a diploma, the student must be enrolled all of their senior year at one of our local high schools or iFlagler. All home school students who maintain compliance will receive a completer affidavit upon completion. High school level home school students can participate in partial enrollment at either MHS or FPC, and take up to 3 classes.

If you are considering entering or returning to a Flagler public school, please complete a "Notice of Termination" and submit it to our office. If you need information about the process, please call at 437-7526 ext. 1174.


Websites to Check out:

Florida Parent-Educators Association Getting Started Guide

School Choice Information

Home Education Foundation

Florida Home School Help

Home Education Directory

FL High School Athletic Assoc.

Financial Aid Information (general)

Bright Futures Scholarship Info

Transferring Grades/Credits into Public Schools