Online tutoring Schedule 2018-19
Online Tutoring will be available beginning September 4, 2018 and will remain available through May 23, 2019
|Time||7:30 - 9:30 p.m.||
Available on Select dates:
7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
9/4, 10/16, 11/13,
1/15, 1/22, 2/19
|7:30 - 9:30 p.m.|
|Teacher Link||Jim Gambone||Jim Gambone||Jim Gambone|
|Time||Not available at this time.||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.|
|Teacher Link||-||Amy Parola||Amy Parola|
|Time||Not available at this time||3:30 - 5:30 p.m.||3:30 - 5:30 p.m.|
|Teacher Link||-||Dana Lique||Dana Lique|
Once you find the tutoring session that you are interested in:
- Click on the teacher name that appears in blue.
- You will be brought to a Blackboard collaborate page and asked to submit your name. Type in your First and Last Name.
- You will be asked to open meeting.collab. It defaults to save file. Click OK
- It will download the session. Go to your downloads and select Meeting.Collab
- You will be asked Do you want to run this application? Click on Run
- You will see a box pop up for Blackboard Collaborate. Click OK
- You will now be entered into the online tutoring session.
- Be sure to log out at the end.
**Online tutoring will only be available on days when school is in session. **
Tutoring will not be available on the following dates:
11/19/18 – 11/21/18 (M,T,W)
12/24/18 – 12/26/18 (M,T,W)
3/11/19 – 3/13/19 (M,T,W)