- Adult Education
- Business & Finance
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Federal Programs
- Assessment and Accountability
- Professional Development
- RtI - Response to Intervention
- Charter School Information
- Early Childhood Education
- Facilities & Operations
- Food Services
- Fleet Services
- Human Resources
- Student Services
- High Schools
- Flagler Technical Institute
- Flagler Community Education
- iFlagler Virtual School
- Charter Schools
- Voluntary Pre-K
- Parents & Students
- Staff Resources
Flagler County School District has created an opportunity for parents/guardians to view student grades/attendance data through Family Access, a portal accessible from the Flagler County School District website, www.flaglerschools.com. This portal is a component of our new district online grade book system, Skyward.
To ensure the privacy of your child’s records, the following safeguards have been put into place:
Online access to student grades/attendance will only be provided to a legal parent/guardian.
- At the time of registration, the legal parent/guardian must produce a photo ID with current home address listed on it.
- A single Parent ID and Pin Code will provide access to all students for whom you are the legal parent/guardian.
- If this secure user code is shared with anyone else, it is at the discretion of the parent/guardian and not the responsibility of Flagler County School District.
If you have not yet registered for Family Access, please contact your child's school for registration dates.
We have confidence that expanded communication between parents and schools will lead to increased student achievement.